Many of our clients live in Fairfax County. We will be glad to discuss your uncontested divorce case with you by phone, email, or in person in our Arlington office. Most clients find that an office visit is not necessary for an uncontested divorce.
We offer two options for completing an uncontested Virginia divorce.
One option is a divorce that is finalized with a 2 minute court appearance. One of our attorneys appears with the client and witness for a simple hearing. At the hearing the attorney asks the client and witness some standard yes/no questions about the marriage and separation. These questions are emailed to you in advance, and reviewed with you and your witness by telephone prior to the hearing.
The second option is a divorce by written deposition. We use the Fairfax Circuit Court for deposition divorces. No office visit is needed, and there is no court appearance. The depositions are a set of standard questions that we email to you and your witness, which you answer at your convenience, have notarized, and mail back to our office. The divorce depositions are filed with the court in place of a court appearance.
Our attorneys are available to discuss with you any property, debt, support or custody issues. We can prepare a Separation and Property Settlement Agreement that resolves any outstanding matters and facilitates a fast finalization of your uncontested divorce.
Clients choose our law office for uncontested Fairfax, Virginia divorce for many reasons:
1. Completing divorces quickly and with the utmost professionalism is our top priority. We offer a 3 week Virginia divorce and a 1 week Virginia divorce. If you cannot locate your spouse, your uncontested divorce can be completed easily by publication.
2. Our attorneys and legal assistants are always available by phone and email to update you on your case and answer any questions that you have. Clients are often surprised to receive phone calls and emails from our staff in the evenings and on weekends, informing clients of the progress in their divorce case.
3. We complete thousands of Virginia divorces each year. We have practiced in this field of law for 18 years. Our attorneys appear in court on a weekly basis throughout the year to finalize our clients’ uncontested divorces.
4. If your divorce is simple, we keep it simple. If there are property issues to settle, we will make sure that your assets are protected.
5. Our fees are low. Our fees for an uncontested divorce are actually lower now than they were 18 years ago.
6. We know that our clients are satisfied: many of our newest clients are family members, friends and co-workers of former uncontested divorce clients.
Are you ready to start your Virginia divorce? Click here for our full intake form to get started.
Or call our office at 1-703-635-7980 to discuss your case with our staff.